Halloween is a fun-filled time of year universally loved by kids across America. The costumes, candy, and late-night shenanigans allow kids to create happy and fun-filled memories – but it’s not necessarily like that for everyone. The eerie lights of Jack-o-Lanterns, spooky sounds of haunted houses, itchy costumes, and hard-to-breathe-in plastic masks can be hard […]
Easy Homemade Hand Sanitizer
For times the stores are out of hand sanitizer, and hands need to be washed, try this simple and quick “recipe” for hand sanitizer! Super easy to make with only a few ingredients!
Supplies Needed for Making Sanitizer
- Whisk or fork
- 2oz spray bottle
- 2/3 Cup Rubbing Alcohol 91% or higher (isopropyl alcohol)
- 1/4 cup Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 drops Essential Oils (optional)
- 2 drops of vitamin E (optional)
- In a large bowl add the Aloe Vera Gel.
- Add the Rubbing Alcohol and using a whisk mix until they are both well combined.
- Add in a few drops of essential oils.
- Add drops of vitamin E.
- Using a funnel, pour the homemade hand sanitizer into a pump bottle.
Remember, hand sanitizer is NOT a substitute for hand washing. For better results, use after washing your hands.